Ugh, this is a problem. Not that I don't want to write anymore, I just...just...there's just something missing right now and I do not know whatever it is! Whenever I open MS Word to write the second page of the 4th chapter, I always end up staring at it and there's nothing running inside my brain. I have already a draft of the things that I'll include in the 4th chapter, but there's just something missing...Inspiration? :S I think so.
Why??? I guess I need to dig inside my brain later!!!
Lol. I know this is weird but, I really want to write but I can't. No, I mean of course I
can write but I just can't because .. ugh, I DON'T KNOW!
If you understand what I mean
I'll just reorganize the ideas that are now scattered in every corner of my brain (
if my brain does have a corner. lol. does it? haha I don't really think so. tsk tsk.) later before I go to sleep. I hope I do have a good dream later :3 hahaha! I haven't posted here the story of my BEST DREAM yet =)) Lol. When I woke up that time, I tried hard to go back to sleep to see my biases in my dreamssssss! *_* If only they're real, OOOOOOH I just hope they are real and I can see them in person. ;A; Oh please please, I want to see them just once.
Anyway, it's already midnight here. Haha! So, good 'mornight' (Uhh, I think this word should really be added in the dictionary xDDD) lol.
Good Morning everyone! God bless!!!
(I'll just use morning since it's midnight hehehe)
-Labyrinth_101
05.11.12
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento